The TE-25/TE-30 increases the capacity and platform size relative to the TE-20 and 72-150, providing 2,500 lbs or 3,000 lbs lifting capacity with a up to 52” x 80” platform.
Practical and Functional
All Maxon Tuk-A-Way® gates feature platforms that stow out of the way when not needed and therefore accommodate dock loading. With a low-maintenance design featuring heavy-duty structural components and platforms, as well as a weather-sealed pump box to protect against the elements, Tuk-A-Way® gates are designed to provide long-term, reliable service.
The Original—and the Best
Maxon introduced the first Tuk-A-Way® lift in 1957. Since then, the concept has often been copied, but none have achieved the wide acceptance and success of our original. With 60+ years of innovation behind it, our current Tuk-A-Way® line offers options to fit virtually every need, on virtually every vehicle.
- Powerful liftgate in an economic package
- Steel, Steel/Aluminum as well as all Aluminum platforms
- Painted or optional galvanized
- Galvanized versions feature bolt-on mount plates
- Weld-on as well as bolt-on step options
- Low bedheight versions
- Grease fittings at all critical rotation points